- Why I Want To Play Poker With Ms. Meredith Adler And Mr. Stiritz (HLF) - Seeking Alpha November 24, 2014Why I Want To Play Poker With Ms. Meredith Adler And Mr. Stiritz (HLF)Seeking AlphaBuying securities in the secondary market is a bit like playing poker. Successful value investors look for opportunities where the quoted price of a security for sale differs materially from their unique assessment of intrinsic value. Using time as an ...and more »
- Admiral denies role in counterfeiting casino chips - Fox News November 24, 2014Fox NewsAdmiral denies role in counterfeiting casino chipsFox News2 commander of U.S. nuclear forces at an early stage of a Navy criminal investigation into the counterfeit chips, acknowledged to The Associated Press that he played the fake chips at a poker table in the Horseshoe Casino in Council Bluffs, Iowa, in ...
- Gambling nuke commander linked to fake poker chips - Fox News November 24, 2014Fox NewsGambling nuke commander linked to fake poker chipsFox News2 commander of U.S. nuclear forces may have made his own counterfeit $500 poker chips with paint and stickers to feed a gambling habit that eventually saw him banned from an entire network of casinos, according to a criminal investigative report ...Admiral fired from US nuclear command denies […]
- Poker Strategy With Roy Cooke: Stuffing It In - CardPlayer.com November 24, 2014CardPlayer.comPoker Strategy With Roy Cooke: Stuffing It InCardPlayer.comNo-limit, like limit, is about exploiting your opponents' errors, but limit restricts your scope. In no-limit, because you can vary your bet sizes, you have a greater opportunity to engineer errors by your opponents. To take full advantage of these ...
- Matas Cimbolas Wins 2014 partypoker World Poker Tour United Kingdom Main ... - PokerNews.com November 24, 2014PokerNews.comMatas Cimbolas Wins 2014 partypoker World Poker Tour United Kingdom Main ...PokerNews.comMatas Cimbolas came into the final table as the chip leader, but it looked like he was going to have settle for second place. At one point during heads-up play, he was more than 5-1 down in chips, and it looked as thought the 2014 partypoker World ...Lithuan […]
- WSOP Bracelet Winner Steve Wolansky Wins 2014 Borgata Fall Poker Open ... - PokerNews.com November 23, 2014PokerNews.comWSOP Bracelet Winner Steve Wolansky Wins 2014 Borgata Fall Poker Open ...PokerNews.comSteve Wolansky's year got a little bit better. At the end of last week, the 2014 World Series of Poker gold bracelet winner, who hails from Cooper City, Florida, captured first place in the 2014 Borgata Fall Poker Open $1 Million Guaranteed Championship.St […]
- Here's How Likely Each Poker Hand Is - Business Insider November 23, 2014Here's How Likely Each Poker Hand IsBusiness InsiderSweden's Wallenberg Dynasty Prepares For Sixth Generation. Putin Stands By Hawkish Russian Central Bank - For Now. Private Military Contractors Are Moving Weapons And Gold Out... Here's How Likely Each Poker Hand Is. GOLDMAN: Here Are The 10 ...
- Martin Jacobson Discusses His 2014 World Series of Poker Main Event Win - CardPlayer.com November 22, 2014CardPlayer.comMartin Jacobson Discusses His 2014 World Series of Poker Main Event WinCardPlayer.comBefore this summer, 27-year-old Martin Jacobson was already one of the top players on the tournament circuit, having racked up nearly $5 million in live tournament earnings. Then the Swedish poker pro went to Las Vegas and won the 2014 World Series of ...
- Navy admiral fired over gambling accused of making fake poker chips - The Guardian November 22, 2014The GuardianNavy admiral fired over gambling accused of making fake poker chipsThe GuardianThe admiral who was fired from his position as second in command of US nuclear forces has been accused of making his own fake $500 poker chips in order to feed a gambling habit that saw him haunting casinos near the bunkers where America keeps its ...
- Why Silicon Valley's Elites Are Obsessed With Poker - Business Insider November 21, 2014Why Silicon Valley's Elites Are Obsessed With PokerBusiness InsiderThe guest list reads like a who's who of Silicon Valley's true elites: from Yammer founder David Sacks, SurveyMonkey's Dave Goldberg and Inside.com's Jason Calacanis to professional athletes and poker players, including the World Series of Poker ...and more »
- Why I Want To Play Poker With Ms. Meredith Adler And Mr. Stiritz (HLF) - Seeking Alpha November 24, 2014