- Tesla Motors Dealing as States Play Factory Poker - ABC News August 31, 2014Tesla Motors Dealing as States Play Factory PokerABC NewsThe effect is a game of high-stakes poker, with the states as players and Tesla dealing. "You can't see any cards at all. Do you stay in or not, push more chips onto the table or fold?" said Kim Hill, who studies incentives at the nonprofit Center for ...and more »
- $2.5 Million Overlay at Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open; Jared Jaffee Leads ... - PokerNews.com August 31, 2014CardPlayer.com$2.5 Million Overlay at Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open; Jared Jaffee Leads ...PokerNews.comThe $5,300 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open easily surpassed the guarantee by nearly $2 million, and champion Blair Hinkle walked away with nearly $1.75 million after besting Justin Bonomo in an epic heads-up match. The success in the first go-around at ...Se […]
- 2014 WinStar River Poker Series Main Event Day 1b: Carter Edges Out Eyster ... - PokerNews.com August 31, 20142014 WinStar River Poker Series Main Event Day 1b: Carter Edges Out Eyster ...PokerNews.comOn Saturday, the WinStar World Casino and Resort in Thackersville, Oklahoma, saw Day 1b of the River Poker Series Main Event take place with a total of 455 entrants putting up the $2,500 entry fee. By the time play concluded, only 46 would survive to ...and more »
- A Realistic Outlook for Legal US Online Poker - PokerUpdate August 31, 2014PokerUpdateA Realistic Outlook for Legal US Online PokerPokerUpdateFrom the moment the UIGEA cast its shadow over the United States back in 2006, the wheels had, albeit slowly, been set in motion towards the dawn of a new age of legal, regulated online poker in the country. As most fans who follow the poker scene ...Nevada Online Poker Revenues Dip in JulyPo […]
- Community members gather for poker ride for fallen rider - KTVO August 30, 2014Community members gather for poker ride for fallen riderKTVOKIRKSVILLE, MO. -- Heartland residents combined four wheelers, horseback riding, and poker to raise money for a loved one who died recently. The poker ride event was a gathering of community members who knew Clinton Harris, a young man who died ...
- Strategy Corner: Avoid compounding errors in poker - NJ.com August 30, 2014CardPlayer.comStrategy Corner: Avoid compounding errors in pokerNJ.comDuring the apex of the Poker Boom a new poker book was released by Ed Miller, "Small Stakes Hold' em" which went against many of the tried and true concepts that Limit Holdem players had been employing for years. Miller became a bit of an overnight ...Poker Strategy With Ed […]
- 2014 WinStar River Poker Series Main Event Day 1a: Lapossie Leads; Cheong ... - PokerNews.com August 30, 20142014 WinStar River Poker Series Main Event Day 1a: Lapossie Leads; Cheong ...PokerNews.comOn Friday, Day 1a of the River Poker Series Main Event kicked off at WinStar World Casino and Resort. This $2,500,000 guaranteed prize pool event saw a grand total of 366 entires on its first starting flight. The field played down to the top 10 percent ...
- Poker by Alex Outhred - Buffalo News August 30, 2014Poker by Alex OuthredBuffalo NewsAs professionals, we learn to deal with the highs and lows of the poker life. One week you're crushing a multiday tournament, the next you're taking three bad beats on the first level of blinds. The difference between a pro and the average Joe is in ...
- Big names, big money at Seminole Hard Rock poker - Sun Sentinel August 29, 2014ABC Action NewsBig names, big money at Seminole Hard Rock pokerSun SentinelVanessa Selbst, the world's No. 2 poker player, doesn't like giving up chips to opponents. So when she folded her cards to a big bet on Thursday, she glared across the table at her foe. "You flopped a straight?" the 2012 Yale Law School graduate ...Seminole Charity […]
- Introducing...Bitcoin Poker - Newsweek August 23, 2014NewsweekIntroducing...Bitcoin PokerNewsweekHosting a weekly gathering known simply as “Big BTC Sunday” (BTC refers to bitcoin much in the same way that USD refers to U.S. dollars), the site is the biggest for online poker using bitcoin, attracting hundreds of players to its poker rooms 24 hours ...Bitcoin Online Poker Transactions Refused by CoinbasePokerSit […]
- Tesla Motors Dealing as States Play Factory Poker - ABC News August 31, 2014
Tag Archives: Poker
FTP Lawyer Answers Questions Full Tilt’s lawyer, Jeff Ifrah, has joined the Two Plus Two forums and has been active in issuing statements and responding to questions about Full Tilt’s situation. The change in activity follows the end of an … Continue reading
D.C. To Kick Off Online Poker The D.C. Lottery Corporation will begin trials for its online intrastate poker service by September 1st. 20-30 locations around the city will give access to regulated poker sites. The effort is expected to create … Continue reading
Battle For Second Place Continues PartyPoker has retaken the second place ranking on PokerScout from the iPoker Network. The poker network obtained second place standing last week, but now averages about 150 fewer real cash players than Party Poker. Poker … Continue reading
Gabe Kaplan Returns Some Money According to a report, Gabe Kaplan has given back nearly half the money he won at the alleged illegal high stakes Hollywood poker game. No Significant Interest For November 9 Considering the volatility of the … Continue reading
Changes To WPT In Season X The Bicycle Casino is hosting the first step of the 10th season of the World Poker Tour. Several new stops have been announced in the United States and Europe. The poker community discusses some … Continue reading
Online Poker Watchdog Reports The ‘Online Poker Watchdog’ is an independent organization which monitors millions of online poker hands to determine if online poker sites are being run fairly and securely or if they are rigged. Thus far, they have … Continue reading
Poker headlines 30-08-2011: FTP Lawyer Answers Questions Who Knew About Bluff Chip Dump Black Friday’ Cost In U.S. Jobs Why US Online Poker Is Far Away What Makes Good Poker TV Kimberly As WPT Hostess Meet With Senators, Reps The … Continue reading
Brunson Backs Down To US A writer talks about how Doyle Brunson has not stood up against the US Department of Justice. He points out that Brunson previously believed he was operating ‘in the clear’ before the online poker crackdown, … Continue reading
US Politics And Poker A writer looks into the political landscape as it relates to online poker. He believes that the efforts by the online poker community to differentiate itself from the rest of the online gambling industry have failed. … Continue reading