- Poker Pro's Cash Hasn't Freed Illegal Betting Suspects - CBS Local July 29, 2014CBS LocalPoker Pro's Cash Hasn't Freed Illegal Betting SuspectsCBS Local10-time World Series of Poker Champion Phil Ivey helped raise $2.5 million to secure the release of a wealthy Malaysian businessman accused of operating an illegal World Cup betting operation. (Spencer Weiner-Pool/Getty Images) ...Poker Pros' Cash Hasn't Freed Betting […]
- Global Poker Index and Ivey League Announce Strategic Alliance - PokerNews.com July 29, 2014Global Poker Index and Ivey League Announce Strategic AlliancePokerNews.comOn Tuesday, July 29, 2014, Global Poker Index and Ivey League announced a strategic alliance that will see the two companies "jointly market and promote its players and the poker industry." The venture will allow for many benefits to be offered to ...
- Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open $10 Million Event Begins August 28 - CardPlayer.com July 29, 2014Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open $10 Million Event Begins August 28CardPlayer.comSeminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino The highly anticipated Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open kicks-off on Thursday, Aug. 14 with a $350 buy-in Deep Stack no-limit hold'em event featuring a $500,000 guaranteed prize pool. Included in the series will be ...
- Chapel Hill's Newhouse gets a 2nd chance at poker title - News & Observer July 29, 2014News & ObserverChapel Hill's Newhouse gets a 2nd chance at poker titleNews & ObserverAt the very least, Newhouse is hoping for his biggest payday in tournament poker since he won $1.5 million at the Borgata Poker Open in Atlantic City, N.J., when he was 21. He is the most experienced tournament player among this year's November Nine ...2014 […]
- Poker Room Reopens At Indiana Riverboat Casino - CardPlayer.com July 28, 2014CardPlayer.comPoker Room Reopens At Indiana Riverboat CasinoCardPlayer.com“We are excited to reintroduce live poker at Ameristar with the opening of our brand new poker room,” Matt Schuffert, Vice President and General Manager, said in a statement. “We look forward to offering great poker action daily in our new state-of-the ...
- Top-10 places for a spontaneous poker game - Casino City Times July 28, 2014Top-10 places for a spontaneous poker gameCasino City TimesI'm pretty sure that if sports teams set up poker tables — even without real-money play — they'd find plenty of takers during halftime or intermissions. Hockey would be a prime candidate, too. Have a six-max turbo shootout, with the first round after ...
- What is California's Regulated Online Poker Market Really Worth? - OnlinePokerReport.com July 28, 2014OnlinePokerReport.comWhat is California's Regulated Online Poker Market Really Worth?OnlinePokerReport.comBut, just like New Jersey, there is a broad range of opinions regarding exactly how large the market will actually turn out to be. The short answer: regulated intrastate online poker in California will likely generate a little shy of $200mm in the . […]
- Full Tilt Poker Grand Auction Is Your Last Chance at Some Cool Poker ... - PokerNews.com July 28, 2014CardPlayer.comFull Tilt Poker Grand Auction Is Your Last Chance at Some Cool Poker ...PokerNews.comOn Saturday, August 2, Jay Sugarman Auction Corp. will be holding a massive auction giving poker fans the unique (and last) opportunity to put their hands on over 200,000 Full Tilt Poker-branded items worth approximately $3,500,000. The auction will ...Online P […]
- Drivers stuck on closed LA freeway turn road in poker casino - Los Angeles Times July 27, 2014Drivers stuck on closed LA freeway turn road in poker casinoLos Angeles Times"These people set up a poker table and suggested that people play Texas Hold 'Em with them," said Sarah Jung, of Los Feliz, who posted a photo on Instagram. The freeway was shut down in both directions about 3:50 p.m. after a man was spotted on the ...and more »
- Poker Pro's Cash Hasn't Freed Illegal Betting Suspects - CBS Local July 29, 2014
Tag Archives: online
FTP Lawyer Answers Questions Full Tilt’s lawyer, Jeff Ifrah, has joined the Two Plus Two forums and has been active in issuing statements and responding to questions about Full Tilt’s situation. The change in activity follows the end of an … Continue reading
D.C. To Kick Off Online Poker The D.C. Lottery Corporation will begin trials for its online intrastate poker service by September 1st. 20-30 locations around the city will give access to regulated poker sites. The effort is expected to create … Continue reading
Battle For Second Place Continues PartyPoker has retaken the second place ranking on PokerScout from the iPoker Network. The poker network obtained second place standing last week, but now averages about 150 fewer real cash players than Party Poker. Poker … Continue reading
Gabe Kaplan Returns Some Money According to a report, Gabe Kaplan has given back nearly half the money he won at the alleged illegal high stakes Hollywood poker game. No Significant Interest For November 9 Considering the volatility of the … Continue reading
Changes To WPT In Season X The Bicycle Casino is hosting the first step of the 10th season of the World Poker Tour. Several new stops have been announced in the United States and Europe. The poker community discusses some … Continue reading
Online Poker Watchdog Reports The ‘Online Poker Watchdog’ is an independent organization which monitors millions of online poker hands to determine if online poker sites are being run fairly and securely or if they are rigged. Thus far, they have … Continue reading
Poker headlines 30-08-2011: FTP Lawyer Answers Questions Who Knew About Bluff Chip Dump Black Friday’ Cost In U.S. Jobs Why US Online Poker Is Far Away What Makes Good Poker TV Kimberly As WPT Hostess Meet With Senators, Reps The … Continue reading
Brunson Backs Down To US A writer talks about how Doyle Brunson has not stood up against the US Department of Justice. He points out that Brunson previously believed he was operating ‘in the clear’ before the online poker crackdown, … Continue reading
US Politics And Poker A writer looks into the political landscape as it relates to online poker. He believes that the efforts by the online poker community to differentiate itself from the rest of the online gambling industry have failed. … Continue reading