- Poker Players Take ALS Challenge - CardsChat August 21, 2014CardsChatPoker Players Take ALS ChallengeCardsChatThe ice bucket challenge is all the rage on social media these days, and poker players are taking the opportunity to get involved. The purpose of the challenge is to raise awareness about ALS and encourage donations to the ALS Association.Poker Players Take Part in Ice Bucket ChallengeTight PokerPhil Hellmuth […]
- Charges: Geriatric poker foursome cheated Canterbury Park - Minneapolis Star Tribune August 21, 2014Minneapolis Star TribuneCharges: Geriatric poker foursome cheated Canterbury ParkMinneapolis Star TribuneA geriatric foursome ran a quick and nominally profitable cheating scheme while playing poker at Canterbury Park one night last summer, according to charges. One of the four out-of-staters was hunted down and jailed Wednesday, while the whereabouts of ... […]
- California Assemblyman on Internet Poker: "We Have To Be Patient So We Get ... - PokerNews.com August 21, 2014California Assemblyman on Internet Poker: "We Have To Be Patient So We Get ...PokerNews.comCalifornia Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer released a statement officially confirming PokerNews' previous report that he will author a new bill to legalize Internet poker in the state at the beginning of the 2015-16 session, and explaining why his bill ...and […]
- Robert Tanita Wins 10th Annual Arizona State Poker Championship for $257690 - PokerNews.com August 21, 2014Robert Tanita Wins 10th Annual Arizona State Poker Championship for $257690PokerNews.comTanita's only recorded cash prior to his big win was a $694 haul in 2012 — with that sum representing just over half of the $1,100 buy-in needed to compete in the Arizona State Poker Championship — and his $257,690 payday proved once again that ...
- New Motorcycle Poker Run Rules in Franklin County - WSIL TV August 21, 2014New Motorcycle Poker Run Rules in Franklin CountyWSIL TVFRANKLIN COUNTY -- A new Illinois law is simplifying the rules for motorcycle poker runs by eliminating high state fees and taxes, so now local communities are sorting out how to handle the events. Poker runs had been a fundraising favorite around the ...
- $75000 fine for poker chip theft is illegal, Pa. high court rules - Pennsylvania Ave. (blog) August 21, 2014WTAE Pittsburgh$75000 fine for poker chip theft is illegal, Pa. high court rulesPennsylvania Ave. (blog)The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has found that a mandatory $75,000 fine imposed on a poker dealer convicted of stealing $200 from a Pittsburgh casino is unconstitutional. "The fine at issue here — both in an absolute sense and in a comparative sense .. […]
- Hard rock poker charity - SouthFlorida.com (blog) August 20, 2014Hard rock poker charitySouthFlorida.com (blog)The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is adding over $15,000 to the prize pool, including a $5,300 entry into the $10 Million Guaranteed Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open Championship event.Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino To Host “Charity Series of Poker ...Las Vegas Blog (blog)all 4 news articles […]
- California Real Money Online Poker To Launch This Month - CardsChat August 20, 2014CardsChatCalifornia Real Money Online Poker To Launch This MonthCardsChatPrivateTable will be launched for real-money online poker later this month, according to Chairman of the Santa Ysabel Gaming Commission Dave Vialpando. After a month of justifying its existence to the Internet gaming industry at large, the site is ...Santa Ysabel Online Poker Site to Of […]
- Gear Poker Room Splits from Equity Poker Network - CardsChat August 20, 2014Gear Poker Room Splits from Equity Poker NetworkCardsChatIn a short statement given by the Equity Poker Network, the decision for them and Gear Poker to split was a mutually agreed upon decision. In a press release no specifics were provided either. “Gear Poker's exit is simply a realization early in the ...
- Pro Poker Player Daniel Colman Not The Least Bit Excited About Winning $15 ... - Huffington Post August 19, 2014Yahoo Eurosport UK (blog)Pro Poker Player Daniel Colman Not The Least Bit Excited About Winning $15 ...Huffington PostPro poker player Daniel Colman won more than $15 million dollars earlier this month as part of a tournament for the World Series of Poker. As part of the winner's presentation, Colman was literally presented with a pile of cash. While mo […]
- Poker Players Take ALS Challenge - CardsChat August 21, 2014
Tag Archives: Legend Of Poker
Will “The Thrill” Failla has won the 2011 World Poker Tour Legends of Poker main event at the Bicycle Casino in Bell Gardens, California. Failla has bested a field of 757 players and taken home the $758,085 in prize money … Continue reading
The final table has been set at the season X World Poker Tour Legends of Poker event at the Bicycle Casino in Bell Gardens, California. The day started off with 33 players and Will “The Thrill” Failla is leading the … Continue reading
Jeff Vertes has outplaed the 99 players starting on day 3 of the season X World Poker Tour Legends of Poker event at the Bicycle Casino in Bell Gardes, California, being able to accumulate a massive stack of 2,712,000, thus … Continue reading
The starting field of 340 players has been cut down to 99 survivors on day 2 of the season X World Poker Tour Legends of Poker event at the Bicycle Casino in Bell Gardes, California. Ken Aldrigde has taken the … Continue reading
Another 435 players have joined for day 1b of the season X World Poker Tour Legends of Poker event at the Bicycle Casino in Bell Gardes, California. Out of the 181 players who were eliminated on day 1a, 116 of … Continue reading