Scott Fischman – Scott Fischman – emptyseat88 – Poker Player
• Name: Scott Fischman
• Nickname: emptyseat88
• Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.
• Birth Date: 1980
• Birth Place: Langhorne, Pa., United States
• Online poker room: Full Tilt Poker
In 1992, when he moved to Las Vegas, Scott Fischman started first by playing poker.
The grandson of a previous WORLD SERIES OF POKER (WSOP) champion introduced Scott to the competition.
Scott adores poker games, so much that, at 21years old, he develops on a specialized dealer.
Within a year of dealing at The Mirage casino, Scott developed “rheumatoid arthritis”; while that issue prohibited him from ongoing to pact cards, he had some issues in making it as a pro poker player.
In January of 2004, Scott took fraction in his first pro competition,with his fourth position in the Grand American Poker Classic in Tunica, Mississippi.
Since then, he follows on to conclude nine final tables, including those of the Orleans Open, the World Series of Poker and the Mirage Poker Showdown.
Scott triumphs at the WORLD SERIES OF POKER (WSOP) was all the more imposing, given that he achieves them against two all-time bigs, Joe Awada and John Cover.
Scott’s enthusiastic character makes him a accepted for televised diversions.
Scott has been seen on ESPN fling himself on top of the table and kissing the cash he just won. His planetary grow has paying attention of many famous people, including Tobey Maguire, Ben Affleck and Annie Duke.
Scott’s achievement at poker provides him the occasion of earning a spokesman position for the poker-inspired clothing line “I’m All In Wear.”
Scott writes commentaries for Card Player Magazine, and has been attributed in the Poker Exchange’s how-to video of recommendation on playing poker.
Nolan Dalla, media director of the WORLD SERIES OF POKER (WSOP), when asked about Scott, said:
“Scott make no mistake, Fischman can flat-out play, and his poker aptitude were confirmed when he won one of the most demanding WORLD SERIES OF POKER (WSOP) incidents of all – the H.O.R.S.E. competition. Winning such an incident necessitates the unique ability to play all competitions.”
• Has written a poker book, Online Ace
• Youngest performer to ever win two back-to-back WORLD SERIES OF POKER (WSOP) gold bracelets
• Third position in the Caesars Palace Class in 2007 for $245,540
• Worked as an expert poker dealer
• Is an teacher at the WORLD SERIES OF POKER (WSOP) Academy
• Is a speakerman for a poker-inspired clothing line, “I’m All In Wear”
• Has been nominated in the Poker Exchange’s poker how-to video