• Name: Don Baruch
• Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
• Cue the from an old western film and of cowboys appearence facing off in the desert. Target is to be the last one staying once the dust removes, and even though those western days are long gone, the shootout remains, only now it’s in poker aspect.
• It’s dangerous tournament for poker online performers as they’re taken out, table by table to receive one remaining competitor, however for Donald Baruch, it may be the tournament that plays his poker hall into something more.
• Baruch, the possessor of a financial management company in Tampa, Fla., plays poker as a respectful hall and has been to the World Series sometimes. However it was his shot at the 2007 World Series of Poker $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em Shootout that played out to be his lucky tournament.
• It was his first most important cash tournament, and his first major game win all rolled up into one, providing him $264,107 to add to his bankroll.
• The profit brought him to a range with some of the poker pros he admires, two of which he got at the moment to have dinner with back home in Florida.
• He used to run into Phil Ivey and Barry Greenstein at the country club, frequents and ended by going out for dinner with them. He didn’t talk poker with them, However, enjoyed the time just typically.
• Since they were sort of higher than life, “It was neat to spend time with those guys; however, when you go and have a drink with them and dinner with them with their wives and girlfriends, they’re not really different from the rest of us,” he said in an interview with Pokerice.com. “They’re just excellent poker online performers and fluent guys.”
• The Floridian’s poker practice goes back to childhood when he learned to game poker from his father. It wasn’t until the last few years, but he begins to take the competition more intimately.
• Baruch has been gaming at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Tampa to hone his competition whenever his wife will let him. With a profit under his belt and his wife watching him play, Baruch is wishing he’ll at the moment game more.
• Don Baruch stated :”It’s the first time my wife is watching me play a full table, and I believe it gave her an excellent appreciation. You know, it’s hard work, and I work hard on my game. It was a amazing practice, and I look forward to the next one.”
• First important cash was also his first main profit
• Investment management company
• 2007 WORLD SERIES OF POKER (WSOP) bracelet winner