- Daniel Negreanu drops to No. 8 in GPI World Poker Rankings - SportingNews.com October 23, 2014Daniel Negreanu drops to No. 8 in GPI World Poker RankingsSportingNews.comDan Smith (GPI No. 1) continues to dominate the GPI World Poker Rankings. Smith is spending his ninth consecutive week atop the poker rankings. He is the only player with more than 4,000 points. The news isn't as good for Daniel Negreanu (GPI No.Stephen O'Dwyer drops out of G […]
- World Series of Poker returns to Horseshoe - nwitimes.com October 23, 2014World Series of Poker returns to Horseshoenwitimes.comOne of the most anticipated events of the year for poker players based not only in the Midwest but around the country is underway at Horseshoe Casino Hammond. The World Series of Poker Circuit Event returned to the Shoe on Oct. 16 and will continue ...
- 'Poker Player' Putin Bluffed and Won, French Envoy Says - Bloomberg October 23, 2014'Poker Player' Putin Bluffed and Won, French Envoy SaysBloombergVladimir Putin has outmaneuvered his opponents and humiliated Ukraine by continuing to back pro-Russian separatists and flouting a cease-fire, making it crucial that sanctions on Russia remain firm, France's ambassador to the U.S. said. The Russian ...and more »
- Can Poker Be Sportified? Global Poker Index owner Alex Dreyfus thinks so - NJ.com October 23, 2014Can Poker Be Sportified? Global Poker Index owner Alex Dreyfus thinks soNJ.comLet's Sportify poker. This is the rallying cry of Alex Dreyfus, one of poker's best known entrepreneurs who also happens to be one of the game's biggest cheerleaders. Dreyfus, who first appeared on the poker scene as the owner of Chili Poker, is ...
- By popular demand, Zynga brings Zynga Poker Classic back from retirement - VentureBeat October 22, 2014ValueWalkBy popular demand, Zynga brings Zynga Poker Classic back from retirementVentureBeatSocial gaming company Zynga is taking fan feedback into account and will offer the older version of its popular poker game on mobile. After months of live testing, the new mobile version of Zynga Poker launched in September. But a significant ...Zynga Inc (ZNGA) Provi […]
- Norway To Relax Anti-Poker Laws - CardPlayer.com October 22, 2014CardPlayer.comNorway To Relax Anti-Poker LawsCardPlayer.comThe news is good for online high-stakes pro Ola “Odd Oddsen” Amundsgaard, who has been fighting for poker players' rights in Norway for quite some time. Last year, Amundsgaard played a politician in heads-up battle to highlight the fact that poker is a ...
- Poker's Newsmakers: October 22, 2014 - SportingNews.com October 21, 2014Poker's Newsmakers: October 22, 2014SportingNews.comScott Davies (GPI#354) won his first-ever World Series of Poker gold bracelet after defeating rising UK star Jack Salter (GPI#69) heads-up for the title in the Main Event at WSOP Asia-Pacific, presented at the Crown Casino in Melbourne, Australia ...Scott Davies Captures WSOP APAC Main Event TitlePoker […]
- NSW Coalition government accused of running a poker machine 'slush fund' - The Guardian October 21, 2014The GuardianNSW Coalition government accused of running a poker machine 'slush fund'The GuardianThe New South Wales government has been accused of running a poker machine “slush fund” after it emerged that a $20m pool of club profits was spent overwhelmingly on community projects in Coalition electorates or to pay for Liberal-National party ...
- World Series of Poker odds: 2014 November Nine Betting Preview - SB Nation October 21, 2014SB NationWorld Series of Poker odds: 2014 November Nine Betting PreviewSB NationThe November Nine will soon play out the final table of the 2014 World Series of Poker Main Event and sportsbooks monitored by OddsShark.com have lines on who will take down the first-place prize. Also available right now is action on whether an ...World Series of Poker 2014: Bet […]
- World's No. 1 poker player doesn't look like a high roller - Houston Chronicle October 18, 2014Houston ChronicleWorld's No. 1 poker player doesn't look like a high rollerHouston Chronicle"I started playing chess when I was 6," he said. "The next eight years, I played tournaments all over the East Coast. Poker was getting popular on TV around this time. At every tournament, as soon as the chess games were over, everybody was pl […]
- Daniel Negreanu drops to No. 8 in GPI World Poker Rankings - SportingNews.com October 23, 2014
Category Archives: Video
One of the most important things in poker is to know when to give up your hand. It may sound easy but if you can figure out your opponent, you may save yourself a lot of money. Today, I will … Continue reading
With nothing to loose, Gus Hansen has shown great strategy at the Poker Superstars III event. He knew that the only way to proceed to the next round of the tournament was to take at least the first place. With … Continue reading
Patrik Antonius versus Jamie Gold for almost $750,000:
Phil Ivey and Patrik Antonius fighting for $800,000:
$1.1 Million Pot, between Phil Ivey and Tom “durrr” Dwan:
It is time to remind us on the biggest poker pots in live games. We start with $1.2 Million Pot, played between Guy Laliberte and David Benyamine on High Stakes Poker 4, watch who won it, or maybe not:
Watch only in pokerice.com Phil Ivey’s Interview during WSOP 2010!