- Chapel Hill's Newhouse gets a 2nd chance at poker title - News & Observer July 29, 2014News & ObserverChapel Hill's Newhouse gets a 2nd chance at poker titleNews & ObserverAt the very least, Newhouse is hoping for his biggest payday in tournament poker since he won $1.5 million at the Borgata Poker Open in Atlantic City, N.J., when he was 21. He is the most experienced tournament player among this year's November Nine ...and […]
- Poker Room Reopens At Indiana Riverboat Casino - CardPlayer.com July 28, 2014CardPlayer.comPoker Room Reopens At Indiana Riverboat CasinoCardPlayer.com“We are excited to reintroduce live poker at Ameristar with the opening of our brand new poker room,” Matt Schuffert, Vice President and General Manager, said in a statement. “We look forward to offering great poker action daily in our new state-of-the ...
- Poker Pros' Cash Hasn't Freed Betting Suspects - ABC News July 28, 2014Poker Pros' Cash Hasn't Freed Betting SuspectsABC NewsLawyers in Las Vegas want immigration authorities to release a wealthy Malaysian businessman who was charged in a World Cup betting scheme and remains in custody even after his poker star friends posted his bail. Wei Seng "Paul" Phua, 50, and his son, ...and more »
- Top-10 places for a spontaneous poker game - Casino City Times July 28, 2014Top-10 places for a spontaneous poker gameCasino City TimesI'm pretty sure that if sports teams set up poker tables — even without real-money play — they'd find plenty of takers during halftime or intermissions. Hockey would be a prime candidate, too. Have a six-max turbo shootout, with the first round after ...
- What is California's Regulated Online Poker Market Really Worth? - OnlinePokerReport.com July 28, 2014OnlinePokerReport.comWhat is California's Regulated Online Poker Market Really Worth?OnlinePokerReport.comBut, just like New Jersey, there is a broad range of opinions regarding exactly how large the market will actually turn out to be. The short answer: regulated intrastate online poker in California will likely generate a little shy of $200mm in the . […]
- Full Tilt Poker Grand Auction Is Your Last Chance at Some Cool Poker ... - PokerNews.com July 28, 2014CardPlayer.comFull Tilt Poker Grand Auction Is Your Last Chance at Some Cool Poker ...PokerNews.comOn Saturday, August 2, Jay Sugarman Auction Corp. will be holding a massive auction giving poker fans the unique (and last) opportunity to put their hands on over 200,000 Full Tilt Poker-branded items worth approximately $3,500,000. The auction will ...Online P […]
- Doyle Brunson Endorses Moorman's Book of Poker - Online Poker.net July 28, 2014Online Poker.netDoyle Brunson Endorses Moorman's Book of PokerOnline Poker.netDoyle Brunson Endorses Moorman's Book of Poker In November, poker fans will be treated to a strategy book from tournament poker's top honcho Chris Moorman. The UK pro has amassed a huge $11,274,978 playing online under the screen name ...
- PPA Calls for Horse Racing to Join California Online Poker Bid - Cardschat July 28, 2014CardschatPPA Calls for Horse Racing to Join California Online Poker BidCardschatMany experts believe that California is a sure bet to become the next place in the United States to officially pass legislation that would allow real-money online poker. Recently, thirteen Native American tribes banded together to accept online poker ...Calls for California Horse […]
- Drivers stuck on closed LA freeway turn road in poker casino - Los Angeles Times July 27, 2014NBC Southern CaliforniaDrivers stuck on closed LA freeway turn road in poker casinoLos Angeles Times"These people set up a poker table and suggested that people play Texas Hold 'Em with them," said Sarah Jung, of Los Feliz, who posted a photo on Instagram. The freeway was shut down in both directions about 3:50 p.m. after a man was spotted on […]
- Chapel Hill's Newhouse gets a 2nd chance at poker title - News & Observer July 29, 2014
Category Archives: Video
One of the most important things in poker is to know when to give up your hand. It may sound easy but if you can figure out your opponent, you may save yourself a lot of money. Today, I will … Continue reading
With nothing to loose, Gus Hansen has shown great strategy at the Poker Superstars III event. He knew that the only way to proceed to the next round of the tournament was to take at least the first place. With … Continue reading
Patrik Antonius versus Jamie Gold for almost $750,000:
Phil Ivey and Patrik Antonius fighting for $800,000:
$1.1 Million Pot, between Phil Ivey and Tom “durrr” Dwan:
It is time to remind us on the biggest poker pots in live games. We start with $1.2 Million Pot, played between Guy Laliberte and David Benyamine on High Stakes Poker 4, watch who won it, or maybe not:
Watch only in pokerice.com Phil Ivey’s Interview during WSOP 2010!