- Don't Miss the RunGoodGear.com Poker Series at Hard Rock Tulsa Sept. 3-7! - PokerNews.com August 22, 2014Don't Miss the RunGoodGear.com Poker Series at Hard Rock Tulsa Sept. 3-7!PokerNews.comFresh off the successful inaugural event at Downstream Casino in March, RunGood Gear is heading to Tulsa, Oklahoma next month for the second stop on the RunGoodGear.com Poker Series. Hard Rock Tulsa will play host to the series from Sept. 3-7, and ...
- The REAL Way to Win Big at Online Poker - Investorplace.com August 22, 2014PokerUpdateThe REAL Way to Win Big at Online PokerInvestorplace.comI stumbled onto online poker many years ago, and all I could think about at the time was the fortunes being made by the operators of popular sites like PokerStars and Full Tilt. amaya gaming amygf stock 185 The REAL Way to Win Big at Online Poker ...Online Poker Player Traffic Update - August […]
- Poker Software Leaders PokerTracker and Holdem Manager Merge - PokerNews.com August 22, 2014Poker Software Leaders PokerTracker and Holdem Manager MergePokerNews.comThe two biggest powerhouses in the third-party poker software industry have united forces. This week, PokerTracker and Hold'em Manager announced a business merger agreement and the formation of a new company, Max Value Software, LLC.and more »
- Gus Hansen Nears $20 Million In Web Poker Losses - CardPlayer.com August 22, 2014CardPlayer.comGus Hansen Nears $20 Million In Web Poker LossesCardPlayer.comIt's unclear why Gus Hansen doesn't just stick to live poker, the arena in which he is one of the most successful players in the history of recorded card playing. A horrible past seven days on Full Tilt Poker resulted in the Dane dropping nearly $1 ...
- Bitcoin Poker Players Pay Less Rake - Pokerfuse August 22, 2014PokerfuseBitcoin Poker Players Pay Less RakePokerfuseThe Bitcoin sites can now stake their claim to being some of the cheapest places to play online poker. The rake at dot-com poker rooms is around 5%, although typically it is higher at the micro-stakes cash games. The most significant exception is ...and more »
- Fall Poker Classic 2014 - ESPN August 22, 2014Fall Poker Classic 2014ESPNPoker Fans, ESPNLA is giving you a chance to play in the $60,000 Fall Poker Classic at Chumash Casino Resort on September 20th. First Prize of $15,000 and Buy-ins are just $150, but you could win one of 10 prize packs including a free Tournament Buy-In ...
- Charges: Geriatric poker foursome cheated Canterbury Park - Minneapolis Star Tribune August 21, 2014Minneapolis Star TribuneCharges: Geriatric poker foursome cheated Canterbury ParkMinneapolis Star TribuneA geriatric foursome ran a quick and nominally profitable cheating scheme while playing poker at Canterbury Park one night last summer, according to charges. One of the four out-of-staters was hunted down and jailed Wednesday, while the whereabouts of ... […]
- Robert Tanita Wins 10th Annual Arizona State Poker Championship for $257690 - PokerNews.com August 21, 2014Robert Tanita Wins 10th Annual Arizona State Poker Championship for $257690PokerNews.comAfter navigating an enormous field which saw 1,460 entries and reentries recorded over three starting flights, Arizona's Robert Tanita captured the crown in his home state's premier poker tournament. Tanita's only recorded cash prior to his big win was ...
- Pro Poker Player Daniel Colman Not The Least Bit Excited About Winning $15 ... - Huffington Post August 19, 2014Yahoo Eurosport UK (blog)Pro Poker Player Daniel Colman Not The Least Bit Excited About Winning $15 ...Huffington PostPro poker player Daniel Colman won more than $15 million dollars earlier this month as part of a tournament for the World Series of Poker. As part of the winner's presentation, Colman was literally presented with a pile of cash. While mo […]
- On poker: Ante-only games send pros back to school - San Jose Mercury News August 19, 2014On poker: Ante-only games send pros back to schoolSan Jose Mercury NewsOne of the great things about the World Series of Poker is that the organizers continue to innovate. Each year there are new variations of poker and new structures. A few years ago, the WSOP introduced the ante-only game, and it was a hit with players.
- Don't Miss the RunGoodGear.com Poker Series at Hard Rock Tulsa Sept. 3-7! - PokerNews.com August 22, 2014
Category Archives: Poker room
FTP Lawyer Answers Questions Full Tilt’s lawyer, Jeff Ifrah, has joined the Two Plus Two forums and has been active in issuing statements and responding to questions about Full Tilt’s situation. The change in activity follows the end of an … Continue reading
D.C. To Kick Off Online Poker The D.C. Lottery Corporation will begin trials for its online intrastate poker service by September 1st. 20-30 locations around the city will give access to regulated poker sites. The effort is expected to create … Continue reading
Battle For Second Place Continues PartyPoker has retaken the second place ranking on PokerScout from the iPoker Network. The poker network obtained second place standing last week, but now averages about 150 fewer real cash players than Party Poker. Poker … Continue reading
Gabe Kaplan Returns Some Money According to a report, Gabe Kaplan has given back nearly half the money he won at the alleged illegal high stakes Hollywood poker game. No Significant Interest For November 9 Considering the volatility of the … Continue reading
Changes To WPT In Season X The Bicycle Casino is hosting the first step of the 10th season of the World Poker Tour. Several new stops have been announced in the United States and Europe. The poker community discusses some … Continue reading
Online Poker Watchdog Reports The ‘Online Poker Watchdog’ is an independent organization which monitors millions of online poker hands to determine if online poker sites are being run fairly and securely or if they are rigged. Thus far, they have … Continue reading
Poker headlines 30-08-2011: FTP Lawyer Answers Questions Who Knew About Bluff Chip Dump Black Friday’ Cost In U.S. Jobs Why US Online Poker Is Far Away What Makes Good Poker TV Kimberly As WPT Hostess Meet With Senators, Reps The … Continue reading
Brunson Backs Down To US A writer talks about how Doyle Brunson has not stood up against the US Department of Justice. He points out that Brunson previously believed he was operating ‘in the clear’ before the online poker crackdown, … Continue reading
US Politics And Poker A writer looks into the political landscape as it relates to online poker. He believes that the efforts by the online poker community to differentiate itself from the rest of the online gambling industry have failed. … Continue reading