- Poker Hand of the Week: 7/30/14 - CardPlayer.com July 30, 2014CardPlayer.comPoker Hand of the Week: 7/30/14CardPlayer.comGive us your opinion in the comments section below for your chance at winning a six-month Card Player magazine digital subscription. Ask any group of poker players how you played your hand and they'll come up with dozens of different opinions. That's ...
- Ingrid Michaelson, Poker Boost Education: Hamptons Scene - Bloomberg July 30, 2014BloombergIngrid Michaelson, Poker Boost Education: Hamptons SceneBloombergPaul Britton, founder of Capstone Investment Advisors, is selling his house in the Hamptons. He's looking for quieter spots in Montana and Litchfield County, Connecticut, he said last night at the fifth annual Take 'Em to School Poker Tournament. The ...
- Deputies: Poker machines found at Greenville death investigation - WHNS Greenville July 30, 2014Deputies: Poker machines found at Greenville death investigationWHNS GreenvilleAfter a caller who reported trouble breathing did not make it, deputies said they found poker machines at the caller's Greenville home. Greenville County deputies said the 911 call came from a home on Springbrook Drive on Tuesday. Mastery Deputy ...
- Poker player out $1 million on worst tournament bad beat ever - Yahoo Sports (blog) July 30, 2014WBIR-TVPoker player out $1 million on worst tournament bad beat everYahoo Sports (blog)What we have here is the World Series of Poker's Big One for One Drop, a head-to-head showdown that features a $1 million buy-in. (For non-poker types, that means you have to pay $1 million just to play.) The winner gets almost $16 million, which is ...Poker Player At […]
- Poker player eliminated from WSOP $1 million buy-in tournament in most ... - USA TODAY July 30, 2014Poker player eliminated from WSOP $1 million buy-in tournament in most ...USA TODAYRemember last year during the World Series of Poker main event when this guy's reaction made us think he'd lost the saddest poker hand ever? Erase that from your memory. This hand right here — from the WSOP Big One for One Drop, which aired Tuesday ...
- WSOP helps Nevada crack $1 million revenue mark for online poker - Las Vegas Review-Journal (blog) July 30, 2014PokerUpdateWSOP helps Nevada crack $1 million revenue mark for online pokerLas Vegas Review-Journal (blog)In June, Nevada's three online poker websites — WSOP.com, Ultimate Poker and Real Gaming — collected a combined $1.037 million in gaming revenue. It was the first time the state's online poker community cracked the $1 million mark since gaming […]
- Card Player Poker Tour Choctaw Results: 35, 47, 48 & 50 - CardPlayer.com July 30, 2014Card Player Poker Tour Choctaw Results: 35, 47, 48 & 50CardPlayer.comThe seventh stop of Season II of the Card Player Poker Tour kicked off at Choctaw Casino Resort in Durant, Oklahoma July 17 and will host a series of 81 tournaments through August 4 culminating with a $1,500 no-limit hold'em $500,000 guarantee main ...and more »
- Poker Pros' Cash Hasn't Freed Betting Suspects - ABC News July 28, 2014CBS LocalPoker Pros' Cash Hasn't Freed Betting SuspectsABC NewsLawyers in Las Vegas want immigration authorities to release a wealthy Malaysian businessman who was charged in a World Cup betting scheme and remains in custody even after his poker star friends posted his bail. Wei Seng "Paul" Phua, 50, and his son, ...Three races to watch o […]
- Full Tilt Poker Grand Auction Is Your Last Chance at Some Cool Poker ... - PokerNews.com July 28, 2014Full Tilt Poker Grand Auction Is Your Last Chance at Some Cool Poker ...PokerNews.comOn Saturday, August 2, Jay Sugarman Auction Corp. will be holding a massive auction giving poker fans the unique (and last) opportunity to put their hands on over 200,000 Full Tilt Poker-branded items worth approximately $3,500,000. The auction will ...and more »
- Poker Hand of the Week: 7/30/14 - CardPlayer.com July 30, 2014
Author Archives: admin
The Ongame Network’s Grand Series of Poker 9 online poker series is scheduled to begin on September 30th. It will consist of 18 main events along with 18 lower buy-in mini events and over $3 million in guaranteed prize pools.
Michael Corfman, executive director of the Gambling Portal Webmaster’s Association, talks about the future of the US online gambling market. He believes that there is room for affiliates in the industry, big and small, but that smaller affiliates must be … Continue reading
In his most recent rant, Daniel Negreanu covers topics ranging from the PokerStars/Full Tilt Poker deal, his disappointing World Series of Poker, the lack of ‘star power’ in the October Nine, homosexuality and theology and the Olympic badminton scandal. He … Continue reading
In a bid to simplify their lobby, PokerStars has announced plans to eliminate the choice between ‘regular’ and ‘fast’ tables from their offerings, making all the tables a single speed for each game type and stake. The change is expected … Continue reading
FTP, GBT Deal Imminent GBT lawyer Behnam Dayanim is suggesting that the sale of Full Tilt Poker to the Groupe Bernard Tapie may be completed with the next few weeks. The deal would see assets of the poker operator sold … Continue reading
Poker Daily News: Abramhoff Speaks On Online Gambling Former lobbyist Jack Abramhoff believes that the recent changes in opinion towards online gambling in the United States will lead to increased lobbying efforts by various groups. Abramhoff was a former lobbyist … Continue reading
FTP FullTiltPoker players can now play the world’s fastest poker game anywhere, anytime with Rush Poker* Mobile. A new application designed to work on mobile devices that support Flash v10.1 or higher, Rush Poker* Mobile features both real money and … Continue reading
Would it be the biggest surprise for WSOP 2009 where we see CADA and SAOUT heading to final table for World Series of poker?